Composed of waxed cardboard and wax, long-lasting logs are high performing. Easy to light, they attain a heating temperature (400° F) faster than any other product.
Otherwise non-recyclable, the waxed cardboard used in the manufacture of VESTA products is thus diverted from landfill. In addition, recycled wax from the manufacture of scented candles is used in the manufacture of VESTA products. VESTA long-lasting logs therefore give off an odor of scented candles. It is recommended to store VESTA products in a shed rather than inside the house to avoid any inconvenience.
Safe for chimneys, the long-lasting bricks burn cleaner than traditional fire wood. For an ambiance fire or to heat your home, use 2 bricks at a time, according to desired intensity. Long-lasting bricks generate 13 000 BTU/lb.
• CHARGE USED: 2 logs (6 lb)
• 400°F REACHED IN: 30 minutes
• FLAME DURATION: 195 minutes
• TOTAL BURNING TIME: 255 minutes
* Product lit with 1 Vesta fire-starter. Air intake adjusted to 50% once a temperature of 400°F is attained. Results are an average of 3 tests in a EPA-certified slow-burning stove with 80% efficiency. Results will vary according to wood burning apparatus. A slow-burning stove that is not EPA certified will perform at a rate of up to 40% less. An open fireplace will perform at a rate of 50% to 75% less.